To login to AdMob you need an Adwords Google account. Create one at http://adwords.google.com
Login to AdMob at https://www.google.com/ads/admob/ and create your account after choosing your Adwords account.
– click on “Monetize a new app”
– Select an app:
– In this second case, enter the name of your app (the same name that you used on Onyx App Creator).
– Select the platform depending if you want to integrate your ad on an iOS, Android or Windows device. (For now it just concerns iOS and Android). Then click on “Add app”
– Then choose from interstitial or banner. An interstitial ad is an ad which will open when the app starts on the homepage only, covering all the screen size.
– For the kind of ad that will be displayed we advise you to choose if it will be text ads only, illustrated ads, or video ads, or you can choose both. You can also set the delay between each ads.
– Name your ad block a way you will remember like “interstitial ad for iOS”.
– Click on Save and you obtain the ad block ID which looks like that: ca-app-pub-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/XXXXXXX
– You can repeat the same process to create another kind of ad, or the same kind of ad but for another kind of system/device.
Note that you can enter an ad for one OS only and this way it will display an ad just for the devices using this OS (Apple iOS or Android). For example if you enter an ad block ID for iOS and not for Android, only the iOS devices will see the ad, the Android ones will have no ad. (Note that the ad is not displayed immediately, there is always a few minutes delay after you integrate the ad block ID, before the ad is displayed in your app).