The Folder feature enables you to create a folder inside your app. Thus you can structure your app by grouping your pages under different folders.
To create a second folder, you have to click on + and fill out all the fields (name of the folder, subtitle and picture). Do the same for all the folders you want to create.If you want to change the name, the subtitle or the background image, you only have to click on the edit icon.
If you move “Page 2” folder to the top, it will appear before “Page 1” in the Folders. If you move the “Page 2” folder on the right, it will become a subfolder of “Page 1”.At the end you can have this kind of structure in your app. Obviously this example is quite complicated.
Note: You can add ONLY the pages to your folders that you have already created. The folders page only enables you to file away your pages.
Add a page to one of your folders is very easy. First: select the folder in which you want to add a page and then click on the page you want to add in. For example “Hosting”:
Then click on the page you want to add to this folder.
Here we are. We have added our first page to the folder. Do the same for each page you want to add. Here is an example of a page you can create :
Once you have added a page to a folder, this page will not appear any more in the main feature slider. To manage the pages you have added to some folders, you have to open the Folders page. To do this, follow this process:
– In the main feature slider click on the root folders icon that you had built:
– Select the folder or the subfolder in which the page you want to manage is located.
– Click on the page you want to edit.
– Once you have clicked on the page you want to edit, it appears.
– To go back to the root folder, click on the page icon, you have just edit.
– If you want to go back to the main feature slider, click on “Main”